Amy L. Wood
513 3rd Avenue South Nashville, TN 37210
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Banking and Financial Services
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business / Corporate
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate
- Member, Nashville Bar Association
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- University of Memphis, Juris Doctorate
- University of Memphis, Bachelor of Professional Studies
Amy has focused her practice on representing clients at the national and international level, among differing markets, in the capacity of a true business adviser throughout their entire transaction. Her role ensures that her clients are able to identify risks and strategies while also complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Additionally, her practice includes extensive experience in representing clients during large scale mergers and acquisitions. Her other practice areas include: civil and commercial litigation, transportation law, contracts, commercial real estate transactions, land use, planning and development, labor and employment law, workers’ compensation and creditor’s rights.
Prior to founding SoBro Law Group, Amy was a partner at Rudy, Wood & Winstead, PLLC. She is married to fellow member, Adam LaFevor, and together they own Commerce Title & Escrow, our in-house full service title company.