513 3rd Avenue South Nashville, TN 37210
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Banking and Financial Services
- Business / Corporate
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Real Estate
- Member, Nashville Bar Association
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association
- Member, Florida Bar Association
- Member, Young Lawyers Division
- Member, Tennessee Lawyers' Association for Women
- Associate Member of NAGGL (National Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders)
- Thomas M. Cooley, J.D.
- University of Memphis, B.A.
Hannah’s practice is focused on real estate, commercial transactions and banking & finance, where she heads the firm’s commercial and small business administration (SBA) loan practice area. She provides guidance to Borrowers and Lenders throughout the entire transaction in order to simplify the process for all parties. In addition to her transactional practice, Hannah represents businesses of all sizes, serving as counsel on a variety of corporate matters. Prior to joining SoBro Law Group, Hannah was a Partner at Rudy, Wood & Winstead, PLLC.